Reporting to and working under the general supervision of an Energy Manager, the Energy Analyst supports one or multiple clients with primary responsibility for tenant utility redistribution calculations. Secondary responsibilities include tracking energy savings, analyzing and reporting energy consumption and costs and other ad hoc services. The role encompasses a detailed and analytically driven framework revolving around energy calculations and accounting. As part of this team, an energy analyst has the unique opportunity within a dynamic environment to shape the organization’s solutions and direction.
- Energy billing calculations on behalf of our clients for electric, gas, solar, water and HVAC for tenants within our national footprint of real estate.
- Ensure the satisfaction of all clients and their tenants by providing a superior level of service.
- Calculation of client utility budgets.
- Special Projects which may include metering, utility system analysis and property utility allocation analysis.
- Ad hoc Reporting in response to client specific requests, including sustainability analysis, energy trend analysis and procurement reporting.
- Resolution of utility account issues with utility companies and bill processing firms.
- Maintenance of utility and property information within our database to ensure consistency and accuracy of reporting.
- BA/BS in Energy, Accounting, Engineering, Computer Science or similar analytical discipline.
- Previous related work experience or prior internship with knowledge of energy calculations, sustainability concepts or commercial real estate experience preferred.
- Proficient in using MS Excel to combine and analyze data from various sources, and generate reports and graphics. Must be able to combine large volumes of data for consolidated reporting.
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to interface with all levels within our clients organizations.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent time management, project management and follow through skills.
Resource Energy Systems, LLC is a rapidly-growing energy management company serving many of the world’s largest real estate owners, providing consulting services for hundreds of millions of square feet of property across the country. Our services include developing and implementing energy strategies (largely financially-driven products), providing energy redistribution calculations, sustainability and demand reduction consulting services.